Monday, December 21, 2009

the end

almost then end of a year, and a decade.

2009 was one of the worst years of my life.

i am going to write a huge post about how shitty my last job was. i wasnt going to, for fear of legal ramifications, but part of my legal staff assured me that it would take a LOT for someone to prove slander against me. i will just change some names, and will tell the world how shitty Marinello is.

just added a new blog, and as Travis Smith said "oh hey guys im adding my 9th blog which i will only update every two months". idiot. i created a Mistake blog, because i am sick of not remembering a fucking thing that happens with that band. im constantly being told of things that happened, and was either too drunk or just didnt care to notice.
www.whatwedoisshitty.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Well thank heavens 2009 is OVER. Time for a fresh start. It's going to be a good one. I love you, kid.

    ReplyDelete