Thursday, January 21, 2010

william

William is a very common name. i tried to find out how common, but i didnt get very far.
my grandma's second husband is named Bill. actually, i think Joseph is his real first name, but somehow Bill came out of it. he's a good dude. very mild mannered, very smart. he wrote a book. i have it, kind of read it, but its very big and i didnt get too far.
anyway, every time it rains, i am forced to play this song in my head over and over:
The rain falls hard on a humdrum town
This town has dragged you down
Oh, the rain falls hard on a humdrum town
This town has dragged you down
Oh, no, and everybody's got to live their life
And God knows I've got to live mine
God knows I've got to live mine
William, William it was really nothing
William, William it was really nothing
It was your life ...

i dont know why. it just always plays in my head.

it also reminds me of the Into Another song William:

I understand
Truth lives in a house on the borderland
Love rules the night land
And ghost pirates wait at sea for me
I understand
I understand


its been raining for a couple days, and i could really get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment