Wednesday, May 20, 2009

understanding in a car crash

at 8:50 this morning i was in a hit-and-run collision on the 405 freeway north just south of Cherry Ave.
driving to work. traffic stopped.
guy behind me didnt.
pulled over. he got out, said
"please dont do this to me. its unsafe here, lets pull off the freeway"
i pulled off. he didnt.
no damage to my car. back sore, neck sore.
went to doctor. im fine. he said it was from stress or tension on my body. gave me anti-inflammatory and some muscle relaxer samples and sent me on my way.

picked up some pastries on the way home, popped some pills and lay in bed watching tv for the bulk of the day.

two days ago: ipod erased. again. gone. good thing i bought a computer last week. kinda sucks, but kinda dont mind starting from scratch. missing a few things though.

havent felt like writing, even though im able to now.

cant wait for this:


i wish there was a button on my keyboard that could automatically type a middle finger. it would make my life so much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment