Tuesday, November 23, 2010

into the sunset

on saturday morning i sold my car
i googled "cash 4 cars", called the first one, checked its credentials, and talked to a sales guy via an instant messenger type deal on the site. a week later, they called me, and i was waiting on the title to be mailed from my mom. two days later i called the dude, and within two hours he was at my car.
he cruised around a lot, took pics, started it up, and offered me four 100 dollar bills.
i accepted.

it was hard to accept that i basically just sold my car for roughly 11,600 less than i paid for it, over the course of eight years.
what was harder was taking all the stickers off, cleaning all the shit out of the glovebox, etc.

im now the proud owner of a 2002 Hyundai Accent, license plate XERICAX

No comments:

Post a Comment