Tuesday, January 13, 2009

lazy sunbathers

I try to title each of my blog posts with a song title. Got the idea from One Tree Hill. Each of their episodes was the name of a song.

Its unseasonably warm today. Heard its 87. I don't like that its that warm in january... but I shouldn't complain because Tara said she's sitting in a blizzard in 30 below. That's too cold. I think I'd die.

I asked Robbie how much it would take for him to kill someone. He said he "prolly couldn't do it". I think I could kill a random person for 100,000. That's enough for a down payment on a house.

I do enjoy sitting on dryers. Like the kind you dry your clothes in. Its warm, rhythmic an comfortable. There's one at work that I chill on frequently.

Dan asked if I wanted to sing on some music he's making. "American Nightmare-ish" he says. Anyone who's been following my blogs knows that I love that band. I don't really have time but I'm willing to give it a shot. Been a while since I went in the studio.

I haven't been sleeping well.
My stomach has been upset a lot.
I keep bumping into things, which makes me super angry.
I want to cook in my wok.
I want to watch superbad in my pajamas and download alkaline trio b-sides all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment