Wednesday, January 14, 2009

leave me alone

I am at work, and sitting down. But not on a dryer this time. I'm sitting on the toilet, going to the bathroom. I love that I can blog, post, read or do anything basically electronically now. I don't have to read a magazine, or when one is not available, the back of a shampoo bottle.

Bathrooms are strange places. I've been in some seriously sketchy bathrooms. Its horrible when you REALLY have to go and the bathroom is disgusting. Its so stressful to me. Or when the pisser is just a long trough with nothing separating you from the fella next to you.

Bathroom time is quiet time for me. Nobody else is around. I hate being bothered when I'm in the bathroom. The downstairs bathroom at home is the first place I visit in the morning.

Ps, I hate when bathrooms don't have exhaust fans. Should be mandatory.

I could go on and on, but I have to wipe now.

No comments:

Post a Comment